CAI can design and build an industrial control panel to suit your application. CAI will fabricate electrical panels to match provided drawings and specifications. Control panels are built to UL-508 standards with clear labels and wiring. CAI services legacy platforms (such as AB PLC5/SLC500 and Mitsubishi A-PLC) up to the most up-to date hardware and software (see full list of platforms).
CAI also offers the option of upgrading existing PLC Processors and HMI touchscreen displays. We commonly perform the following for our customers:
- Design of Electrical/pneumatic/hydraulic schematic package and control panel design
- Generation of Machine Sequence Documentation/Timing Charts
- Mechanical Design services as needed.
- System Integration
- Writing, testing and implementation of application specific PLC software and user interfaces as required by application
- Machine Wiring and supervision of in-house technicians and/or third-party electricians for machine and system wiring
- Machine startup and commissioning services